The board I have is this one:
Betaflight has stopped supporting Naze32 FC as of 3.2.5.
Cleanflight still supports Naze32 but has to remove some features.
I decided to change the Naze to version 2.5.0 which bricked the FC.
I decided to change the Naze to version 2.4.0 which bricked the FC.
I decided to change the Naze to version 2.3.2 which restored the FC.
Recover a bricked Eachine 250 race Naze FC?
CleanFlight has clear instructions, but there was one big problem when reaching step 3. The BOOT pins or BOOT button.
Recovery / Lost communication
If you have lost communication with your board follow these steps to restore communication:
- Power off
- Enable ‘No reboot sequence’, enable ‘Full chip erase’.
- Jumper the BOOT pins or hold BOOT button.
- Power on (activity LED will NOT flash if done correctly).
- Install all STM32 drivers and Zadig if required (see USB Flashing section of the manual).
- Close configurator, Close all running chrome instances, Close all Chrome apps, Restart Configurator.
- Release BOOT button if your FC has one.
- Flash with correct firmware (using manual baud rate if specified in your FC’s manual).
- Power off.
- Remove BOOT jumper.
- Power on (activity LED should flash).
- Connect normally.
Does this board have some and if so, where? Well i found it after some searching, two small hole you have to short circuit during power on.
Good luck !